Found this article recently: The Secret Lives of Professors which got me thinking about graduate school again. So for those of you thinking about applying, or going to grad school in September, I’ve found some good interesting resources so I thought I would share.
If you have any good links feel free to leave a comment or email it and I’ll add it to this post.
Prospective Graduate Students
- Advice for Undergraduates Considering Graduate School by Phil Agre
- Choosing a Ph.D. program in Computer Science by Rachel Pottinger (from UBC CS)
- How to Be a Good Graduate Student by Marie desJardins
- Guides to surviving Computer Science graduate school by Ronald T. Azuma
- Guide for Graduate Students by Kevin Murphy (also from UBC CS)
- Student Advice by Laura McLay